- The Dixon Cam & Groove coupling is a reliable quick connect coupling for use on hose, pipe, tubing and tanks conveying a wide variety of liquids, dry bulk materials and vapors including cooling water, fuels, chemicals, cosmetics, food products, adhesives, dyes, pharmaceuticals, pellets and much more.
- Designed for use with liquids, consult Dixon for specific recommendations
- Produced to interchange with all product produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D
- Stainless steel body, levers and pins
How it works
- The coupling is connected by simply opening the coupler arms and inserting the adapter into the coupler. The two cam arms are then closed under normal hand pressure to complete the joint.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70°F / 21°C with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult Dixon.