- For medium-high pressure hydraulic systems in industry,compressors and mining where operating temperatures are up to +135° C
- SAE100 R2 ATS/ISO 1436 2009
- DIN EN 853 2 SN
- ISO 1307
- Lining: High Temperature Hydraulic Oil Resistant Special Synthetic Rubber
- Reinforcement: Two High Tensile Steel Braid
- Cover: BLUE Cover Oil abrasion and weather resistant special synthetic rubber
- Coil lengths: Greater than 10mtrs for sizes up to 25mm, Maximum 46mtrs for sizes 25mm to 76mm
- Minimum cut length of 5 mtrs, charges apply for cutting hose.
- ROD (Reinforcement Outer Diameter) is the diameter over the wire reinforcement. This dimension is for hydraulic hose as it helps to determine the correct crimping diameter.